Coronavirus Update from Express Fit AutocentresFollowing the Governments advice, Express Fit Autocentres are still open – however we are taking extra care and precautions. Garages are among the limited retailers permitted to stay in operation, in order to keep critical workers moving and to ensure that customers are safe on the roads and can get to supermarkets and receive medical assistance if needed.
- If you’d prefer to minimise your time in the centre then please follow the steps below:
- On arrival notify a member of staff at reception then return and remain in your vehicle.
- A member of staff will attend to you in order of arrival, discuss your requirements and either confirm the scheduled work or provide a quotation.
- Remain in your vehicle until we’re ready to commence work on it.
- At which point you can either leave the vehicle with us and return when the work is completed,
- OR wait either in reception or outside the centre. Please note: only 2 customers should be in the reception area at any one time and should always remain 2 meters apart.
We continue to carefully monitor the Coronavirus situation and are taking guidance from the Government, NHS and WHO, to ensure that our staff and customers health and safety is of top priority.
Key WorkersFollowing Government guidelines, we consider our staff involved in vehicle maintenance, safety, repair and MOT testing to be “Key Workers” and our job is critical to keep the road transport moving. We also service and maintain many emergency workers, including NHS staff, who are playing a vital role in keeping the community going and safe.
Hygiene & SafetyOur teams continue to put health and hygiene first, ensuring that cleaning regimes are thorough and frequent, including rigorous hand washing.
Social DistancingWe are being extremely vigilant on personal space and continue to employ social distancing as much as possible, as instructed by the Government.
If you have any questions, or wish to speak to a member of our team, please contact us and we will be happy to help.