Customer Complaint Policy
Here to resolve any issues
Customer Complaint Policy
We are sorry to hear of your experience and we shall work hard to resolve the issue in the best possible way. In order for your complaint to be dealt with in the most efficient manner, please follow our complaints procedure below:
How we will handle your complaint
1. Inform the branch manager of your complaint. We always refer our customers to the branch which they had visited to resolve any initial complaints. The branch manager will have specific knowledge of the job which was carried out and carry out the corrective action accordingly without the need for further delay.
In the event of not receiving a satisfactory response from the branch manager please follow the additional steps below:
2. The complaint must be in writing and forwarded to address below or emailed. Please Provide a sales invoice and any other supporting evidence/documents in relation to the compliant.
Unit 5 Ludford Bridge Industrial Estate, Ludlow, SY8 1PE or email@example.com
Sometimes we will not be able to solve the problem for you straightaway. In such cases we will send an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within two working days. On these occasions we aim to resolve matters within 14 days.
3. Please allow a pre-arranged inspection to be carried out of the vehicle and parts (where applicable) by our Customer Service/Management team before any work is carried out (as stated in our terms and conditions).
4. If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. If, together, we cannot reach an agreement by the end of eight weeks, we will:
- Send you a letter giving you a reason for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a resolution
- Issue a final response letter, which will explain our final position
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you should get in touch directly with the person that has handled the matter so far. They will agree the next steps with you.
If you are still not satisfied you may refer your complaint to our ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) provider, which is [The Motor Ombudsman], who will personally investigate the matter
Ready to take on any job, any time. Send us a quick message or just give us a call.
Send Us a Quick Message
Do you have any questions you would like to inquire about? Just send us a quick message today for a quick responsive answer from your local Express Fit Autocentre.
Or Give Us a Call
Get in touch with one of our customer service representatives. We’re here to answer any questions and inquiries any time.
Receive a quote today!